What I’m Saying:
Husband, Father, Project Mgr, USCCA/NRA Firearms Instructor, and Entrepreneur. Aspiring to write something great. Pro #2A. #Luciferian.
- RT @MisterSalesman: #70 Follow @Mistersalesman @firststateguns @Bitcointalkclub @EricMBacon @jessecarr1 @2A4Me @carolinasanchiz @theresamuz… about 3 hours ago
- RT @SheriffClarke: In the states Clinton lost, she argues voter ID requirements made it harder for people who supported her to vote. Especi… 1 day ago.
- RT @RealJamesWoods: Emmy Ratings Hit Low With Trump Bashing, Sunday Night Football Dips // What is their common denominator? https://t.co/… 1 day ago.
- RT @RealJamesWoods: She couldn't beat Donald Trump. When will you clowns realize she couldn't win if she acted like anybody on earth? http… 1 day ago.
- RT @LeahRBoss: The liberal reaction to Sean Spicer tonight pretty much sums up the election. Yell sexism and white privilege until it mean… 1 day ago.
- RT @SheriffClarke: I said this after she lost the primary in 08 to a little known freshman Senator who was unprepared and unqualified. http… 1 day ago.
- RT @RealJamesWoods: The stunning lack of political diversity in Hollywood is interesting, when you consider their consumer base is so evenl… 1 day ago.
- RT @SheriffClarke: St. Louis the MURDER capital of the US. Most are victims of black on black violence. Where is Black LIES Matter? https:/… 1 day ago.